Neck and Back ( Lumbar, Thoracic and Cervical)
Cervical & Lumbar Strains/Sprains
Herniated & “Bulging” Discs
Spondylolisthesis (if you have it you know it!)
Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
Rotator Cuff Tears (partial/full thickness) & Repairs/Revisions
Glenoid Labrum (SLAP and Bankart) Repairs/Revisions
Adhesive Capsulitis/Frozen Shoulder
Biceps Tendon Tears & Repairs
Anterior Capsular Shift/Thermal Capsulorraphy
Total Shoulder Replacement
Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) of the Humerus
Proximal Humerus Fractures
Total Knee Arthroplasty/Replacement
Patello Femoral Pain Syndrome
Arthritis (Osteo & Rheumatoid)
IT Band Tendonitis
Ankle and Foot
Lateral and Medial Ankle Sprains
Tibia/ Fibula / Foot Fractures
Total Ankle Arthroplasty/Replacement
Posterior Tibial Tendonitis/“Shin Splints”
Elbow, Wrist and Hand
Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction (Tommy John Surgery)
Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer’s Elbow)
Carpal Tunnel Release
Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) of the Ulna, Radius & Hand bones
Total Joint Arthroplasty/Reconstruction
Total Hip Arthroplasty/Replacement
Hip Arthroscopy/Acetabular Labrum Tears & Repairs
Iliotibial Band (IT Band) Tendonitis
Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) of the Femural Shaft/Neck
Custom Foot Orthotics
We customize foot orthotics onsite while you wait.
FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY EVALUATION
The Superior FCE
The Superior FCE is a complete evaluation of an individual's capacity to perform functional activity safely, using objective medical tests and job specific tasks. The evaluation typically takes 4-5 hours to perform.
What is included in a Superior FCE?
- Intake Interview: patient's history, goals, and motivation
- Objective Physical Evaluations using AMA guidelines
- Maximum Physical Demand Level
- Testing for Validity and Cross Referencing
- Analysis of Symptom and Disability Magnification
Are all FCE's the same? No, Our Therapists are...
- Certified in Performing the ErgoScience FCE
- Specialized in Musculoskeletal and Orthopedic type injuries
- Qualified to Specifically Design the FCE to meet your Job Description
- Experts in the Court Room and Deposition
When should an FCE be performed?
- Treatment is going on too long
- Compliance or Effort of the Patient is Questionable
- The Case is not moving forward
- Return to Work Evaluation
We offer wellness programs customize to your individuals needs. You will be evaluated and receive personal attention throughout your session. You can attend 2 or 3 times a week.
Dry needling (Myofascial Trigger Point Dry Needling) is the use of either solid filiform needles (also referred to as acupuncture needles) or hollow-core hypodermic needles for therapy of muscle pain, including pain related to myofascial pain syndrome.
Copyright © Superior Rehabilitation. All rights reserved.
Superior Service, Superior Therapy
"Transforming society by optimizing movement to improve the human experience"